Our friendly staff is also available to assist you in any way they can with what’s happening in and around our area!
Due to the uncertainty and safety of our wonderful patrons, we have reluctantly decided to scale back activities for this year’s Halloween festivities. We will refrain from gathering in large groups but we will still have the following activities:
Coloring Contest, Pumpkin Carving Contest, and Site Decoration Contest. We will close the park to through traffic for a safe and fun Trick or Treating experience for the youngsters! We look forward to seeing all of you!!
South Louisiana offers an abundance of things to do and beautiful places to visit. Here’s a small sample of what’s available:
- Ponchatoula’s “Antique City”
- Denham Springs “Antique Village”
- Historic New Orleans
- Baton Rouge – Louisiana’s State Capital – Home of the LSU Tigers
- Just minutes to many scenic area lakes and rivers
- Antebellum Homes
- Many major golf courses
- Camping World
- Bass Pro Shops
- And so much more! Be sure to ask our on-site staff & manager for additional attractions.
What are you waiting for?
©2019 Lakeside RV Park.